Health and Safety in the Workplace
The Health and Safety programme aims to provide a thorough understanding of hazards that arise in the workplace and how to rectify these issues effectively.
HEALTH AND SAFETY LEVEL 2
This course aims to provide you with a thorough understanding of hazards that can arise in the workplace. On completion of the programme the individual will gain a greater understanding of key health and safety issues including; first aid, fire safety and risk assessment.
The Health and Safety programme is divided up into 11 Core Modules and 4 optional each concentrating on important aspects of Health and Safety in the workplace.
This programme will help you to become more effective in many areas of your work, from understanding and identifying potential hazards in the work place and minimising the risk of any health and safety hazard from occurring.
Each module asks you to complete a number of structured questions and activities to ensure that you have absorbed the required underpinning knowledge on Health and Safety, and to provide evidence for core skills assessment. The Activities and Assessments Workbook that is included in your Health and Safety learning pack contains all of these questions, as well as exercises and activities for revision to reinforce your learning.
- Understanding of hazards in the workplace
- Improve First Aid
- Awareness of fire safety and risk assessments
- Module 1: Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Module 2: Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- Module 3: Risk Assessment
- Module 4: Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Module 5: Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 (optional)
- Module 6: Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (optional)
- Module 7: Personal Protective Equipment Regulations
- Module 8: Workplace (Health Safety and Welfare) Regulations
- Module 9: Fire Safety
- Module 10: First Aid
- Module 11: Accident Reporting
- Module 12: Health & Safety Training
- Module 13: Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (optional)
- Module 14: Electricity at Work (optional)
- Module 15: Hazardous Substances
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Health and Safety in the Workplace course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.