One of the major problems that care providers, local authorities, hospitals and voluntary organisations are facing is to meet the regulations of organisations such as CQC since the massive cuts in college funding, resulting in the establishments having to pay in excess of £150 per student to gain them a qualification in their required subject.
NCC Resources has been established for almost 20 years. Our experience in the field of distance learning ensures that we understand what it is that students want, so you can be confident that our course materials are tried and tested. With our flexible distance learning courses you can fit learning around your busy lifestyle, completing each one of our programmes at a pace that is convenient for you.
- We are the leading provider of training and education for business in the UK, catering to the care, sales, general business, customer service and hospitality sectors
- Our materials have been authored by the leading academics within the subjects and were developed for delivery in conjunction with colleges and recognised awarding bodies
- We work in partnership with your organisation, providing suitable materials to ensure that the employer is fully involved throughout the learning experience
- Recent surveys have shown that businesses that have enrolled students onto NCC courses have been 100% satisfied, with 93% stating that they would recommend us to other organisations
- We are able to provide materials catering specifically to your training needs, without affecting the productivity of your staff
- Our certificates are usually recieved within 7 working days after course completion, meaning there is no long wait for proof of study
- • NCC’s learning programmes are available in hard copy individual portfolios with many also being available as online resources.
- Our training is suitable for anyone from an apprentice to a senior manager.
NCC Home Learning works closely with NCC Resources by providing high quality distance learning materials to individuals and organisations Internationally. If you cannot find what you are looking for on this website, please visit NCC Home Learning to see the full range of subject areas available.
NCC Resources, 13/14 Ashdown House, Riverside Business Park, Benarth Road, Conwy, LL32 8UB
VAT Number 816552330. Company No. 3133767
© Copyright NCC Resources LTD 2017