Business Administration Knowledge
£30.00 – £39.99
This programme aims to develop knowledge and understanding across a range of basic administrative concepts and practices.
Contact us for a quote and get discounts on bulk orders.
Request a FREE Quote Today >
This course is based on the Business and Administration national occupational standards. It enables the learner to develop essential knowledge of how to carry out every day and more complex administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events. It explains up-to-date working practices applicable to office and administration roles, including managing information, the provision of administrative services and supporting business events.
Why Study This Course?
- Develops essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information, contributing to innovation and supporting events
- Explains how this knowledge can be applied in a variety of industries and job roles
- Personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Providing administrative services
- Managing information and producing documents
- Supporting change in a business environment
- Supporting business events
- Maintaining stationery stock
- Project management
- Contributing to innovation and change
How it Works
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff member’s development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Business Administration Knowledge programme, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, tutor guide and end of unit examination are all included in the course price for you.