The Risk Assessment course is suitable for any industry and will improve your ability to identify potential risks and hazards and in turn how to implement effective control measures within your working environment.
RISK ASSESSMENT LEVEL 2
This programme has been written for everyone who is involved in or works in any industry or business setting and aims to provide all staff, supervisors, managers, and associated personnel with the knowledge needed to be able to deliver a professional approach to risk assessments and risk assessing.
This programme will help you to become more effective in assessing risk in your business. It will allow you to understand the dangers and risks associated with the workplace and the practices that are carried out within it, as well as how to work safely and effectively to reduce work place accidents and near-misses.
This programme will also give you the knowledge of how to identify hazards and risks and how to identify and use control measures. The programme will give you opportunity to relate assessing of risks to your individual organisation and understand the purpose of risk assessments.
- Improves ability to identify any potential risks, hazards in the workplace
- Understand how to identify and implement effective control measures
- Opportunity to relate assessing of risks to your individual organisation and understand the purpose of risk assessments
- Module 1: What Are Risk Assessments?
- Module 2: Legislation
- Module 3: Who Is Responsible for Risk Assessing in the Workplace?
- Module 4: Five Steps to Risk Assessment
- Module 5: Managing Risk
- Module 6: Assessing Risk in YOUR Workplace
- Module 7: Completion of Risk Assessments
- Module 8: Recording Risk Assessments
- Module 9: Sharing Information on Risk Assessments
- Module 10: Record Keeping
- Module 11: Reviewing Risk Assessments
- Module 12: Updates on Risk Assessment Practice
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Risk Assessment course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.