Health and Safety Awareness
The Health and Safety awareness course aims to provide a basic overall knowledge of Health and Safety and it's importance withing a workplace.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AWARENESS LEVEL 1
This programme will offer you an introduction to the basic principles of health and safety, including hazards and risks within the workplace. On completion of the programme the learner will understand the positives to thorough health and safety procedures as well as the consequences of poor health and safety.
The Health and Safety programme is divided up into 3 Core Modules which are focused around providing you with a basic knowledge of Health and Safety and how it should be implemented in the workplace.
This programme will help you to develop techniques to prevent accidents within the workplace and give you the ability to assess risk sufficiently.
Each unit will include a number of questions to test your knowledge on the course material. When you have the ability to answer all of the questions with confidence, you will then be awarded the Health and Safety Awareness Certificate.
- Understand the importance of health and safety procedures
- Raise awareness of the potential hazards and risks in the workplace
- Know key rights and responsibilities relating to health and safety
- Module 1: Understand the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Module 2: Understand the need for risk assessment
- Module 3: Requirements of Health and Safety in the place of work or learning
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Health and Safety Awareness course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.