Healthy Eating and Nutrition
The Healthy Eating and Nutrition programme is ideal for individuals who provide nutritional/dietary requirements to their clients and provides an understanding of the importance of nutrition and a healthy diet.
HEALTHY EATING AND NUTRITION LEVEL 2
The Healthy Eating and Nutrition programme has been written for those who are involved in the care sector and is aimed to give all staff, supervisors and managers the essential knowledge needed to offer the very best professional approach to healthy eating and nutrition.
This Healthy Eating and Nutrition programme is ideal for Individuals who provide nutritional/dietary requirements to their clients. The programme will allow you to become more effective in many areas of your work, from understanding how to prepare a healthy diet and how nutritional values will support the people you care for. If you are looking to enhance your career development in care, this programme will give you the opportunity to look at parts of the job you may not currently be involved with.
The programme is divided into three core modules, each concentrating on an important aspect of health eating and nutrition.
- Provides staff with a professional approach to Healthy Eating & Nutrition
- Provides an understanding of the importance of nutrition and a healthy diet
- Opens up the ability for the learner to plan a healthy diet for a range of clients.
- Module 1: Explain the Principles of Healthy Eating
- Module 2: Consider the Nutritional Needs of Different People
- Module 3: Use Nutritional Information to Plan Healthy Diets for Individuals
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is done by a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.