First Aid Awareness
This programme is suitable for all members of staff and will provide a basic awareness of the actions involved in providing simple first aid in the workplace.
FIRST AID AWARENESS LEVEL 2
This course is suitable for individuals in a variety of workplaces who may be interested in becoming a designated first aider.
Designed as an introductory guide to providing basic first aid at work, the course is ideal if you’re working in a low risk business and are looking to assign the 'appointed person’ to oversee basic first aid responsibilities.
Covering relevant areas such as; incident awareness, responding to accidents and emergencies and minor injury treatment, this programme provides a suitable platform for individuals looking to progress with further first aid training or assist with basic first aid practices, within their limitations and sphere of competence.
- Understand the role of a first aider and how this relates to work requirements
- Improves ability to identify a range of different injuries and establish the severity of different incidents
- Learn basic techniques on how to effectively treat minor injuries
- Module 1: An Introduction to First Aid
- Module 2: Roles and Responsibilities of the First Aider
- Module 3: First Aid Equipment
- Module 4: Incident Awareness and Assessment
- Module 5: Responding to Accidents and Emergencies
- Module 6: Minor Injury Treatment
- Module 7: First Aid Developments
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of the workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the First Aid Awareness course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.