Equality and Diversity
The Equality and Diversity programme will aid you in understanding policies and legislation relating to equality and diversity as well as learning about the impact of prejudice and discrimination in the workplace.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY LEVEL 2
The aims of the Understanding Equality and Diversity course are to give learners an introduction to the issues around equality, diversity, stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination; to identify the legislation that protects all people and to examine equality and diversity in the workplace.
The objectives of the material are to help learners to raise their awareness of the issues surrounding equality and diversity and demonstrate this awareness through their actions in the workplace.
This course is designed to complement practical work, giving you the theoretical knowledge you need. You’ll look at the various laws (legislation) which affect equality and diversity, and how your workplace has to take account of them.
- Understand policies and legislation relating to equality and diversity
- Develop personally and professionally
- Learn about the impact of prejudice and discrimination and employer and individual rights and responsibilities.
- Module 1: Defining Equality and Diversity
- Module 2: Legislation in Equality and Diversity
- Module 3: Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Equality and Diversity course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, and Tutor guide is included in the course price for you.