Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
This programme is a general introduction to ADHD. Its purpose is to provide information and strategies that will enable people to understand a range of issues people with ADHD have.
UNDERSTANDING ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER (ADHD) LEVEL 3
This course has been designed as an awareness course into ADHD as a condition and how it affects both individuals who suffer with ADHD and also people who care for or come into contact with individuals with ADHD.
The programme will equip the reader with awareness into ADHD but also on the diagnosis of ADHD and how strategies can be put in place to support children or young people with the condition.
- Understand the impact of ADHD
- Identify strategies that parents can use to help a child manage their condition
- Identify other approaches to treating ADHD
- Module 1 - What is ADHD?
- Module 2 - Signs and Symptoms of ADHD
- Module 3 - Assessment and Diagnosis of ADHD
- Module 4 - Support for Parents
- Module 5 - ADHD and Education
- Module 6 - To Medicate or Not
- Module 7 - ADHD and Adults
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff member's development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of an activity workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the very best deal available when purchasing the Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, tutor guide and end of course multiple-choice examination is included in the course price for you.