The Continence Care Program is divided into 6 comprehensive modules and aims to provide an understanding of successful management of incontinence and how incontinence affects individuals.
CONTINENCE CARE LEVEL 2
This Continence Care programme has been written for those who are involved in the care sector and aims to give all staff, supervisors and managers the essential knowledge needed to offer the very best professional approach to continence care.
This Continence Care programme will help all staff gain a better understanding of what is involved in continence promotion and the care and management of incontinence.
The programme is divided into 6 comprehensive modules each concentrating on an important aspect of Continence Care in a care setting and will provide staff with a broad understanding of the subject area.
- Understand the successful management of incontinence
- Understand how incontinence affects the individual
- Gain knowledge of skin breakdown and the relation to incontinence
- Module 1: Understanding Normal Bodily Function
- Module 2: Identifying the Types and Causes of Incontinence
- Module 3: Management of Incontinence
- Module 4: Control and Prevention of Infection
- Module 5: The Risks of Skin Lesions and Breakdown Associated with Incontinence
- Module 6: Effects on Quality of Life
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Continence Care course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.