The Safeguarding Adults Program identifies the characteristics of those at risk and types of abuse and harm. The learner will attain personal growth and theoretical development in the area of caring for adults.
SAFEGUARDING ADULTS LEVEL 2
This programme will enhance the learner’s personal growth and development enabling them to undertake their role with greater confidence. The Quality Care Commission recommends that all care workers understand training associated with the Safeguarding of Adults.
The programme will provide a foundation of basic academic skills in Safeguarding Adults at an introductory level.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities and accountability of all those involved in the Safeguarding Adults.
- Ability to recognise those at risk and the types of abuse and harm
- Module 1: Safeguarding Legislation
- Module 2: Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Module 3: Understanding the importance of communication in care
- Module 4: Understanding challenging behaviour
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Safeguarding Adults programme, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.