Care Planning creates a professional approach to agreeing, arranging and managing the services required to enable a person to live at home or to move into a residential or nursing home.
CARE PLANNING AND DOCUMENTATION LEVEL 2
Care Planning is a way of agreeing, arranging and managing the services required to enable a person to live at home or to move into a residential or nursing home.
Whether you are an experienced health care worker or new to the industry caring for clients or patients in a work environment, we believe that this Care Planning and Documentation programme will assist you with your personal development.
The aim of this programme is to promote nursing and care theory, with specific regard to care planning, and to assist with applying that theory in practice. These aims will facilitate the overall objective of bringing about improvements in the standard of Care Planning and Documentation.
- Improves and speeds up the managing of services
- Enhances personal development in the caring of patients in the work environment
- Improves the standard of Care Planning and Documentation.
- Module 1: Nursing / Care Process
- Module 2: Models of Nursing / Care
- Module 3: Legal Aspects of Record Keeping
- Module 4: Assessment
- Module 5: Risk Assessment
- Module 6: Planning
- Module 7: Implementation
- Module 8: Evaluation
- Module 9: Computer Based Care Planning Systems
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of the workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Care Planning and Documentation course, therefore registration fee, certification fee, and Tutor guide is included in the course price for you.