Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
The course is divided into seven modules, and each takes a look at a different aspect of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER (OCD) - LEVEL 3
In this course the learner will investigate what Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is and how it affects the individual. Learners will gain an understanding of how people with OCD feel and will learn about the OCD cycle.
This course is ideal for people who have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or other anxiety related conditions, know someone with the condition or those who wish to further their education in health and mental health.
By the end of the course, the learner will have gained understanding of OCD, who it affects and the symptoms associated with the condition.
- Understand the biological aspects of OCD
- Understand what obsessions are
- Understand what Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is
- Module 1: What are Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties?
- Module 1 - What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Module 2 - Obsessions and Compulsions
- Module 3 - The causes of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Module 4 - Understanding Anxiety
- Module 5 - The types of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Module 6 - Who is affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Module 7 - Treatments for OCD
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Level 3 course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.