Understanding Infection Control for Tattooists and Piercing Professionals
The Understanding Infection Control for Tattooists and Piercing Professionals course aims to provide the learner with a key understanding of how infections can be prevented in a tattoo or piercing setting.
UNDERSTANDING INFECTION CONTROL FOR TATTOOISTS AND PIERCING PROFESSIONALS LEVEL 2
In this programme the learner will gain an understanding of how infections are caused and how to control the spread of these infections.
The programme is specifically designed for those working as or looking to work as a tattooist or piercing professional. The course will look how infections can be prevented in this specific area and the key steps that should be taken for prevention.
- Understand the principles of infection prevention and control
- Identify the cause and spread of infection
- Investigate how cleaning, decontamination and waste management can prevent infection
- Module 1 – The roles, responsibilities and legislation relating to the prevention and control of infection
- Module 2 – The principles of infection prevention and control
- Module 3 – Cause and spread of infection
- Module 4 – Cleaning, decontamination and waste management
- Module 5 – Health and hygiene for tattooists and professionals who pierce the skin
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff member's development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of an activity workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the very best deal available when purchasing the Understanding Infection Control for Tattooists and Piercing Professionals course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, tutor guide and end of course multiple-choice examination is included in the course price for you.