Moving & Handling Objects Safely
The Moving and Handling Clients Safely programme helps individuals understand how to move objects effectively, maximising safety and reducing risk of injury.
MOVING AND HANDLING OBJECTS SAFELY LEVEL 2
This programme is concerned with the movement and handling of objects.
The course aims to provide the learner with the knowledge on how to move objects to reduce the risk both to yourself and others.
The course will also cover specific legislation in this area and how this could affect an individual or organisation within the workplace.
This course explores the background of the Moving and Handling of Objects, concentrating on the background of the Moving and Handling of Objects as well as covering the legislation regarding the subject and covering many techniques with regards to the Moving and Handling of Objects.
- Improves knowledge on the principles of manual handling of objects
- Awareness of possible injuries caused through manual handling
- Awareness of Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations in the Workplace.
- The Background to the Moving and Handling of Objects
- High Risk and Safe Manual Handling Activities
- The Typical Moving and Handling Injuries
- Risk Assessments
- The Regulations regarding the Moving and Handling of Objects
The programme is carried out using the online learning system which can be accessed from any internet ready computer. Assessment is through a multiple choice exam at the end of the course, this is also completed online.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Moving and Handling Objects Safely course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.