Understanding Epilepsy Course
The purpose of our Understanding Epilepsy course is to allow learners to build on their knowledge and understanding and gain a real insight into what it means to have epilepsy.
Contact us for a quote and get discounts on bulk orders.
Request a FREE Quote Today >
This programme will provide learners with a range of techniques and approaches of how best to care for an individual who has this condition.
Why Study This Course?
- This course is ideal for staff that work in hospitals, day centres, care homes, and also for independent learners
- Module 1: An introduction to the brain
- Module 2: Different epilepsy syndromes
- Module 3: Causes of epilepsy
- Module 4: Diagnosing epilepsy
- Module 5: Treating epilepsy
- Module 6: What to do when someone is having a seizure
- Module 7: Managing epilepsy
- Module 8: Impact of epilepsy on a person’s life
- Module 9: Supporting vulnerable people with epilepsy
- Module 10: Maintaining dignity and respect
- Module 11: Explaining the myths
- Module 12: Relevant UK legislation
How it Works
You will complete this course through self guided study, and will not receive any tutor support with the course. Working your way through the online course materials, you will then complete a multiple choice question and answer exam. But don’t worry too much, as you can resit your exam as many times as you like…at no extra cost!
The great news is that there are no entry requirements or previous knowledge required to start this course. All learners will receive a Level 2 NCC Certificate in Understanding Epilepsy upon completion of the course.