Therapeutic Activities Course
The Therapeutic Activities course provides an understanding of how to plan, implement and evaluate activities as well as identify the link between therapeutic activities and positive mental health.
Contact us for a quote and get discounts on bulk orders.
Request a FREE Quote Today >
The relationship between engagement in everyday activity and well being will be explored. Learners will be guided through supporting the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of activities, including the skills and knowledge required to provide an inclusive and person centred service.
This distance learning programme has been written for people who are involved in the care sector and is aimed to give all staff, supervisors and managers the essential knowledge needed to offer the very best professional approach to supporting activity provision in the care setting.
The programme is divided into five core modules, each concentrating on an important aspect of supporting therapeutic activity provision in a care setting.
Why Study This Course?
- Adheres to requirements set by Skills for Care
- Meets Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards
- Designed against the QCF Standards – Supporting Activity Provision in Social Care
- Provides knowledge which allows staff to provide an inclusive and person centred service
- Module 1: Understand Activity Provision in Social Care
- Module 2: Understand the Benefits of Engaging in Activities in Social Care
- Module 3: Understand the Delivery of Activities in Social Care
- Module 4: Therapeutic Approaches for Activity Provision in Social Care
- Module 5: Contribute to Supporting Group Care Activities
How it Works
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Therapeutic Activities course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.