Nursery Nurse Course
A Nursery Nurse is a person trained to look after babies and young children in a nursery, crèche or healthcare environment.
Contact us for a quote and get discounts on bulk orders.
Request a FREE Quote Today >
A Nursery Nurse is a person trained to look after babies and young children in a nursery, crèche or healthcare environment. The Nursery Nurse course has been written to help you to build and improve your knowledge and understanding of childcare practice. The NCC Nursery Nurse Level 3 course will help you to:
- Understand the requirements of a childcare practitioner role
- Understand the development of children aged 0-19 years within a learning environment
- Improve your knowledge and skills
- Undertake professional development
Why Study This Course?
There are a range of topics in the Nursery Nurse programme which include:
- An introduction to nursery nursing
- Childcare and child development (0-19)
- The childcare practitioner in the work-based environment
- Planning to meet children’s individual needs in the work-based environment
- Module 1: The Key Features of Child Development
- Module 2: Providing for Children’s Physical Needs
- Module 3: Learning through Play for Child Development
- Module 4: Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children
- Module 5: Legal Responsibilities of the Nursery Nurse
How it Works
You will complete this course through self-guided study, and will not receive any tutor support with the course. Working your way through the online course materials, you will then complete a multiple choice question exam. But don’t worry too much, as you can re-sit your exam as many times as you like…at no extra cost!
The great news is that there are no entry requirements or previous knowledge required to start this course. All successful learners will receive a Level 3 NCC Certificate in Nursery Nursing upon completion of the course.