Management Level 3
A manager needs to do more than just plan and organise, and staff their team to achieve their goals. They must also lead.
MANAGEMENT LEVEL 3
*PLEASE NOTE - THIS COURSE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN PAPER FORMAT*.
This is an all encompassing Level 3 Management course that provides a detailed analysis of management techniques and how they are implemented in a workplace setting. There are 10 modules within the course, varying from Supporting organisational change to the Key principles of management and leadership.
This Management course is a must for any individual currently employed in a management role or for those aspiring to a management role in their future career.
- Key Principles of Management and Leadership
- Improving Your Own Management and Leadership Skills
- Principles of Budgeting and Financial Information
- Supporting Organisational Change Incentives
- Managing the Delivery of Customer Services
- Principles of Project Management
- Developing Working Relationships with Team Members
- Coaching Skills in team Leading and Management
- Ethical Issues in Management
- Managing Physical Resources
- Understand practical applications of management theory
- Understand how to manage staff, resources and change effectively
- Identify key issues in the workforce, and learn how to deal with personnel
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Business Management programme, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the programme price for you.