CIEH – Environmental Awareness
ACCREDITED BY CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH (CIEH)
The environment is an issue that is a concern to us all. This can be on a personal, national, global or business level. The purpose of the course is to provide students with knowledge of environmental legislation and responsibilities.
The environment is an issue that is a concern to us all. This can be on a personal, national, global or business level. The purpose of the course is to provide students with knowledge of environmental legislation and responsibilities. The information provided allows learners’ to gain an understanding of how to put these requirements into practice.
Learners will gain an understanding of environmental impacts, as well as personal and social responsibility. Students will explore the importance of the environmental law and how to ensure compliance with legislation.
The course has been developed to provide a user friendly and easily understandable training resource to help the development of employees Environmental Awareness. The course is an interactive, online experience including a number of learning styles to ensure that you have the best learning experience possible.
- Understand the importance of environmental impacts
- Provides an overall understanding and knowledge of environmental legislation and corporate responsibilities
- Helps the learner to understand how businesses can minimise their impact on the environment
- Climate change
- Pollution (air, water, and land)
- Business and the environment – the links between the products and services of the organisation and a range of environmental issues
- The management of the environment
- Waste management (recycling)
- Transport and the impact on the environment
The programme is carried out entirely online through NCC's Virtual Learning Environment. The course examination consists of multiple choice questions.
The course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.