Infection Control In The Workplace
INFECTION CONTROL IN THE WORKPLACE LEVEL 2
Managing and controlling the risk of infection can be a matter of life or death. Whether you work in health and social care, food production or any other work setting that poses a risk of infection, we believe this Infection Control course will assist with your development and help you to tackle the problem.
The course is ideal for both experienced staff and those that are new to their role, as the materials cover vital information relevant to everyone, in relation to areas such as; the causes and spread of infection, how to clean, decontaminate and dispose of waste safely and the laws which govern safe infection control practices.
- Personal Development in Managing and controlling infection risks
- Gain Understanding about the range of infections and routes of transmission
- Gain Valuable information in the safeguards that can be employed to reduce risk of infection
- Module 1 – The Roles, Responsibilities and Legislation Relating to the Prevention and Control of Infection
- Module 2 – The Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
- Module 3 – Cause and Spread of Infection
- Module 4 – Cleaning, Decontamination and Waste Management
You will complete this course through self guided study, and will not receive any tutor support with the course. Working your way through the online course materials, you will then complete a multiple choice question and answer exam. But don't worry too much, as you can resit your exam as many times as you like...at no extra cost!
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook. Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Infection Control programme, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.