Food Hygiene & Safety – Level 3
The Food Hygiene & Safety Course is ideal for anyone who is looking to gain a greater understanding of Food Safety and progress from their Level 2.
FOOD HYGIENE & SAFETY - LEVEL 3
This Level 3 Food Hygiene and Safety course is intended for middle managers and supervisors. The training course will also be of interest to anyone wanting to update or increase their knowledge of food safety and hygiene.
The course has been created to appeal to all learners, due to the different learning styles used throughout. It also gives you the freedom to work at your own pace.
The workbook and course material contains everything you need for successful completion and certification. It includes important definitions, keywords and sources of guidance material for further information, which you may find useful to refer to during your studies
This course has been developed by contributing authors from Worcestershire Regulatory Services, an organisation who regulate Environmental Health, Trading Standards and Licencing. This course meets all current regulatory standards to ensure employees are operating within the law.
- Understand legislation which relates to premises serving food
- Identify the major causes of food poisoning
- Understand the causes of contamination and the controls that can be put in place for prevention.
- Module 1: Legislation
- Module 2: Food Poisoning
- Module 3: Contamination, Cleaning, Personal Hygiene, Temperature Control and Waste
- Module 4: Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) and Workplace Design
- Module 5: Food Delivery, Storage, Spoilage and Preservation
- Module 6: Food Hygiene Training
- Module 7: Ethical Food Practices
The programme is carried out using a comprehensive blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our aim is to provide you with the best deal available when purchasing the Food Hygiene & Safety course, therefore the registration fee, certification fee, Tutor guide and end of unit examination is included in the course price for you.