Business Administration Course
The Business Administration Level 3 course has been developed to provide the learner with knowledge on what is involved in the role of an administrator and their roles and responsibilities.
Contact us for a quote and get discounts on bulk orders.
Request a FREE Quote Today >
The course covers various areas that are required when working within a business and aims to provide skills and techniques to effectively work in this area.
Why Study This Course?
The course is aimed at those who are wanting to gain an understanding of the role of a business administrator or those looking to refresh their skills.
- Module 1 – Working Effectively with Other People
- Module 2 – Carrying out your Responsibilities effectively
- Module 3 – Work within your Business Environment
- Module 4 – Health and Safety
- Module 5 – Managing Customer Relations
- Module 6 – Storing, Retrieving and Archiving Information
- Module 7 – Using IT effectively to exchange information
- Module 8 – Operating Office Equipment
How it Works
You will complete this course through self guided study, and will not receive any tutor support with the course. Working your way through the online course materials, you will then complete a multiple choice question and answer exam. But don’t worry too much, as you can resit your exam as many times as you like…at no extra cost!
The great news is that there are no entry requirements or previous knowledge required to start this course.
All learners will receive a level 3 NCC certificate in Business Administration upon completion of the course.