The modules include all the requirements for the current national Level 3, as well as some additional Level 3 treatments that are not currently prerequisites but are commonly offered as salon treatments.
Beauty Treatment Consultant Course
The Beauty Treatment Consultant course is diverse, with a vast range of subject areas to learn about.
Contact us for a quote and get discounts on bulk orders.
Request a FREE Quote Today >
Why Study This Course?
The programme covers:
- Client consultation and assessment
- Completion of important documentation
- Explanation of treatments
- Agreeing the treatment
- Reasons not to treat (contra-indications)
- Things that can go wrong (contra-actions)
- Aftercare advice
- Future treatment needs
- Client preparation
- Salon and working area preparation
- Safe working techniques, including all hygiene measures
- Compliance with Beauty Industry and Legal Codes of Practice.
- Module 1 – Facial and Skincare
- Module 2 – Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments
- Module 3 – Manicure and Hand Treatments
- Module 4 – Pedicure and Foot Treatments
- Module 5 – Waxing and Temporary Methods of Hair Removal
- Module 6 – Advanced Nail Techniques
- Module 7 – Make-up Application to the Face
- Module 8 – Science and Cosmetology
- Module 9 – Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 10 – Health and Safety
- Module 11 – Consultation
- Module 12: Promotions and Retailing
- Module 13: Reception
- Module 14: Career Opportunities and Continuing Professional Development
How it Works
You will complete this course through self-guided study, and will not receive any tutor support with the course. Working your way through the online course materials, you will then complete a multiple choice question and answer exam. But don’t worry too much, as you can re-sit your exam as many times as you like…at no extra cost!
The great news is that there are no entry requirements or previous knowledge required to start this course. All learners will receive a level 3 NCC certificate in Beauty Treatment Consultancy upon successful completion of the course.