Beauty Therapy Course
Our Beauty Therapy Level 2 course covers a wide variety of themes. The areas you will investigate cover a range of treatments, some of which are standard salon treatments whereas others are specialised.
Contact us for a quote and get discounts on bulk orders.
Request a FREE Quote Today >
You will be provided with knowledge on how to start your own Beauty Therapy treatment shop. The course aims to guide the learner through the legal requirements of a Beauty Therapist, treatments and also how to market your business.
Why Study This Course?
The course covers the theoretical side of the subject therefore you are not required to purchase any further products for practical study.
- Module 1: Facial and Skincare
- Module 2: Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments
- Module 3: Manicure and Hand treatments
- Module 4: Pedicure and Foot treatments
- Module 5: Waxing and Temporary Methods of Hair Removal
- Module 6: Provide Advanced Nail Techniques
- Module 7: Make-up Application to the Face and Body
- Module 8: Science & Cosmetology
- Module 9: Anatomy & Physiology
- Module 10: Health and Safety
- Module 11: Consultation
- Module 12: Promotions and Retailing
- Module 13: Reception
- Module 14: Career Opportunities and Continuing Professional Development
How it Works
You will complete this course through self guided study, and will not receive any tutor support with the course. Working your way through the online course materials, you will then complete a multiple choice question and answer exam. But don’t worry too much, as you can resit your exam as many times as you like…at no extra cost!
The great news is that there are no entry requirements or previous knowledge required to start this course. All learners will receive a Level 2 NCC Certificate in Beauty Therapy upon completion of the course.